joi, 23 august 2012

NOTD - Summer Wine (KIKO Magnetic)


     Hello, ladies.

     Remember when I was tellinh you HERE how disappointed I was with the essence magnetic nail polish? At that time, I swore at that time to never buy again another nail polish, but I couldn’t help myself and, eventually, I fell into temptation. More precisely, my temptation was this great KIKO offer: 1.50 euros for one magnetic nail polish and 1.90 euros for a nail art magnet. Come on, who could resist to such an offer?
     At first, I bought only one nail polish and one nail art magnet and, because I liked the result so much, I bought two more nail polishes and another nail art magnet, with the shape of a star, this time.
     Today I’m gonna show you my first magnetic nail polish by KIKO: 703 Wine Red.

     Mai tineti minte cand va spuneam AICI cat sunt de dezamagita de ojele magnetice essence? Desi la momentul respectiv juram ca n-o sa mai cumpar asa ceva, pentru ca nu am o placere deosebita sa dau banii pe produse inutile, pana la urma n-am putut sa ma abtin si am cedat tentatiei. Mai exact, tentatia a fost oferta grozava de la KIKO: 1.50 euro oja magnetica si 1.90 euro magnetul. Spuneti voi drept, cum sa rezisti la asa ceva?
     Initial mi-am cumparat o oja si un magnet si, pentru ca mi-a placut mult rezultatul, am decis sa mai pun manuta pe inca doua oje si un magnet, in forma de stea de aceasta data.
     Astazi, insa, am sa va arat prima mea oja magnetica de la KIKO: 703 Wine Red.





      The color of the nail polish is exquisite: it reminds me of an old and delicious red wine, which I would taste, sip, smell and admire on and on. To bad the nail polish doesn’t smell like a good wine, that would’ve been interesting :)). I really like this nail polish and I think it's gonna be one of my favourites.
     The nail polish is quite resistant, it stays on the nails about 4-5 days before it starts chipping, and it has a perfect finish: it’s glossy and really shines, like I’d have fake nails or I’d used a super shiny top coat.  Unfortunately, there is something about it that I don’t like: it takes about 15-20 minutes before it’s completely dried. For me it’s a long time, considering that all of my nail polishes fry up in 5 minutes tops.
     Oh, I forgot to tell you, for today’s model I used the nail art magnet with stripes.

     Culoarea ojei este absolut superba: aminteste de un vin rosu vechi si delicios, de care nu te mai saturi sa-l gusti, sa-l sorbi, sa-l adulmeci si sa-l privesti. Pacat ca oja n-are mirosul vinului, atunci chiar ar fi fost interesanta :)). Mie-mi place la nebunie aceasta nuanta si prevad ca n-o sa ma satur purtand-o.  
     Oja rezista destul de mult pe unghii, circa 5-6 zile, iar finish-ul sau este perfect: este glossy si luceste intens, de parca as avea unghii false sau as fi folosit vreun top coat cu un efect “super shiny”. Me likes it :D. Din pacate, are si o “buba”: se usuca destul de greu, mai exact cam in 15-20 de minute. Pentru mine e mult, tinand cont ca toate ojele mele se usuca in maxim 5 minute.
     Am uitat sa va spun: eu am folosit pentru manichiura de astazi magnetul cu dungi.


     How to use it / Cum se foloseste.

  1. Apply a base coat to the nails and leave to dry. / Aplicati pe unghie un strat de base coat si lasati sa se usuce.
  2. Shake the bottle of Magnetic nail lacquer polish and apply a thin layer of colour to the nail.  / Agitati sticla cu oja magnetica si aplicati un strat subtire pe unghie.
  3. Immediately bring the Nail art magnet as close as possible to the wet nail polish. Take care not to touch the nail. / Imediat plasati deasupra unghiei magnetul, cat oja este inca uda.
  4. Wait for at least 7 seconds before moving the magnet away from the nail. / Asteptati cel putin 7 secunde inainte de a indeparta magnetul de unghie.
  5. Repeat the process for each nail. / Repetati procedeul pentru fiecare unghie.

     With Nail art magnetic Stripes you can have nail art with angled, vertical, horizontal and criss-cross stripes. If the magnet comes intro contact with the polish, wipe clean with a cotton wool disk soaked in nail polish remover.

     Cu ajutorul magnetului “Nail art magnetic Stripes” puteti obtine dungi unghiulare, orizontale, verticale sau incrucisate. Daca magnetul intra in contact cu oja, stergeti cu o discheta demachianta din bumbac, pe care ati inmuiat-o in acetona.










     I did the mistake of applying a little too much magnetic nail polish on my index fingernail and, as you will se in the pictures below, the stripes are almost invisible. But on the rest of the nails, where I was more careful, the stripes are obvious. I like this nail polish and the nail magnet and I don’t regret buying them. Although I already have three KIKO magnetic nail plishes, I plan to buy as many as I can or find, because they’re definitely worth the money.

     Eu am facut greseala sa pun putin mai multa oja de degetul aratator si, dupa cum veti vedea, modelul este aproape invizibil. In schimb, la celalte unghii unde am fost atenta, dungile se pot vedea foarte bine. Eu sunt multumita atat de oja, cat si de magnet, si nu-mi pare rau ca le-am achizitionat. Desi am deja trei, planuiesc sa-mi cumpar cat mai multe oje magnetice de la KIKO, deoarece merita banii.

     Enjoy the pictures :)


                                                      Click on the pics to zoom in













































     So, what do you think of my nails? Do you like the result and the color of the nail polish?
     For any questions, requests or/and critics, please don’t hesitate to contact me using the comment section below, my email addresses (ana.s_beautyblog@yahoo.com / ana.s.beautyblog@gmail.com) or on Yahoo Messenger (ana.s_beautyblog@yahoo.com).


     Deci, ce ziceti de unghiutele mele? Va plac modelul si culoarea ojei?
     Pentru intrebari, propuneri si/sau critici, ma puteti contacta folosind sectiunea de comentarii, adresele de mail sau pe mess.




                                                      Kisses and always be beautiful

                                                                 Va pup si fiti frumoase

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...