sâmbătă, 27 octombrie 2012

LOTD - Red my lips


     Hello, ladies.

     Today I have for a “light” post for you guys, since it’s the weekend. I’m gonna show you a daytime look, which I did using Sleek Oh So Special and a gorgeous red lipstick from Catrice “Hollywood’s Fabulous 40ties” Collection.

     Astazi am pentru voi o postare “usoara”, asa ca de sfarsit de saptamana. Este vorba despre un machiaj de zi, realizat cu Sleek Oh So Special (ca doar va promisesem), la care am asortat un superb ruj rosu, din colectia Catrice “Hollywood’s Fabulous 40ties”. 





      I think this makeup it’s perfect for daytime and it can be easily turned into an evening makeup only by applying some false eyelashes. Other than that, the red lipstick does all the job and I think it’s “la piece de resistance” of this makeup. 
     About the lipstick: it's a matte dark-ish red, really creamy, but unfortunately it doesn't last too long on the lips. Even so I can say that it's my favourite red lipstick and I've been wearing it a lot lately. Price: 3.5 euros.
     I hope you’ll like it.

     Machiajul mi se pare perfect pentru purtat ziua si poate fi transformat foarte usor intr-un look de seara, doar aplicand niste gene false. In rest, rujul rosu face toata treaba si il consider “piesa de rezistenta” a acestui machiaj.
     Despre ruj: este un rosu inchis mat, foarte cremos, dar din pacate nu rezista prea mult pe buze. Insa chiar si asa pot spune ca este rujul meu rosu preferat si l-am purtat foarte des in ultima perioada. Pret: 3.5 euro.
     Sper sa va placa :)













Please excuse my pj's, I forgot I was wearing them :D











































Products I used / Produse folosite:


Face:

Ivatherm Ivahidra + Hydrating Facial Cream
Flormar face primer
Maybelline Super Stay 24 H Micro Flex Formel – 30 Sand
Rimmel “Stay Matte” pressed powder - 004 Sandstorm
Sleek Honour blush – for contouring
Catrice Hollywood’s Fabulous 40ties blush – “C01 Gone with the wind”
Catrice Prime and fine highlighter– “010 Fairy Dust”



Eyes: 








Essence eyeliner gel – “02 London Baby”
P2 khol kajal eyeliner “021 Gorgeous Germany” - waterline

GOSH Boombastic Volume XXL Mascara


Lips:
Catrice “Hollywood’s Fabulous 40ties” – C01 Red Butler








     I hope you’ve liked this look. For any questions, requests or/and critics, please don’t hesitate to contact me using the comment section below, my email addresses (ana.s_beautyblog@yahoo.com / ana.s.beautyblog@gmail.com) or on Yahoo Messenger (ana.s_beautyblog@yahoo.com).

     Sper ca v-a placut look-ul de astazi. Pentru intrebari, propuneri si/sau critici, ma puteti contacta folosind sectiunea de comentarii, adresele de mail sau pe mess.




            Kisses and always be beautiful

                                  Va pup si fiti frumoase

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...