sâmbătă, 13 aprilie 2013

31 day nail challenge - Blue nails (collab)



     Hello, ladies.

     “I'm blue da ba dee da ba die”… Blue is the “star” this Saturday, because this is the color me and my collaborators used for our manicures.
     For today I have for you three simple manicures in various shades of blue: a stamping model, a “textured” nail polish and a manicure with a duo-chrome glittery top coat.

     “I'm blue da ba dee da ba die”… “Vedeta” acestei sambete este albastrul, culoare pe care o veti vedea pe unghiutele mele si ale colegelor mele bloggerite.
     Pentru astazi v-am pregatit trei manichuri simple in diverse nuante de albastru: un model de stamping, o oja “texturata” si o manichiura cu sclipici duo-chrome.




     For the first manicure I used a light blue holo nail polis – “06 Mermaid Spell” from Laylaand Essence “129 the boy next door” for stamping. Also, I used an Essence stamping plate.
     I did the second manicure using Sugar Mat KIKO – 644 Sea Blue”. A gorgeous indigo blue with multicolored glitter which, unfortunately, can’t be seen in the pictures because of the lighting.
     For the third manicure I used P2 Volume Gloss “140 wild miss” and Catrice Million Styles “C06 Godfather of pearl”.
     I hope you’ll like my manicures.

     Pentru prima manichiura am folosit oja bleu holografica “06 Mermaid Spell” de la Layla si Essence “129 the boy next door" pentru stamping. De asemenea, am folosit o placuta Essence pentru "stampilat". 
     A doua manichiura a fost realizata cu Sugar Mat KIKO  - “644 Sea Blue”. Un superb albastru indigo cu sclipici multicolor care, din pacate, nu se vede in poze din cauza luminii.
     Pentru ultima manichiura am folosit P2 Volume Gloss “140 wild miss” si Catrice Million Styles “C06 Godfather of pearl”.
     Sper sa va placa manichiurile mele.  

     Enjoy the pictures. 





















































Ioana's Chit'Chat -http://ioanasreviews.blogspot.ro/ 

     For any questions, requests or/and critics, please don’t hesitate to contact me using the comment section below, my email addresses (ana.s_beautyblog@yahoo.com / ana.s.beautyblog@gmail.com) or on Yahoo Messenger (ana.s_beautyblog@yahoo.com).

     Pentru intrebari, propuneri si/sau critici, ma puteti contacta folosind sectiunea de comentarii, adresele de mail sau pe mess. 





          Kisses and always be beautiful
              Va pup si fiti frumoase


0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...