miercuri, 8 mai 2013

NOTD - Out of this world (water marble)


     Hello, ladies.


     Recently I learned how to do the water marble technique and since them I’m practicing and practicing. I have to say that it’s really easy once you get the hang of it and you’ll want to do it over and over again.
     As I was saying, I’m practicing and experimenting with my nail polishes and last night I used two holographic nail polishes from China Glaze. I loved the result so I decided to show you my manicure.

     Recent am invatat cum se face tehnica water marble iar de atunci nu fac altceva decat s-o exersez. Trebuie sa spun ca dupa ce stii cum se face ti se pare extrem de usor si vei dori sa porti doar o astfel de manichiura.
     Dupa cum spuneam, am tot exersat si am experimentat cu ojele, iar aseara am folosit doua oje holografice de la China Glaze. Mi-a placut tare mult rezultatul, asa ca am decis sa va arat si voua manichiura.






     For this manicure I used three nail polishes: Essie Blanc, China Glaze Holographic Astro-Hot and Galactic Grey. All three nail polishes spread perfectly in water, so if you have them or any other nail polish from Essie or / and China Glaze you can defently use them for a water marble.
    
     Pentru aceasta manichiura am folosit trei oje: Essie Blanc, China Glaze Holographic Astro-Hot and Galactic Grey. Toate cele trei oje se imprastie perfect in apa, deci daca le aveti sau aveti orice alta oja de la Essie si / sau China Glaze musai sa le incercati pentru un water marble.
      
     Enjoy the pictures :)

































      For any questions, requests or/and critics, please don’t hesitate to contact me using the comment section below, my email addresses (ana.s_beautyblog@yahoo.com / ana.s.beautyblog@gmail.com) or on Yahoo Messenger (ana.s_beautyblog@yahoo.com).

     Pentru intrebari, propuneri si/sau critici, ma puteti contacta folosind sectiunea de comentarii, adresele de mail sau pe mess. 




          Kisses and always be beautiful
 
              Va pup si fiti frumoase







0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...