luni, 11 februarie 2013

NOTD - Love is in the air (Valentine's Day nails - 1)



     Hello, ladies.

     Only three days left until Valnetine’s Day and so and far I've shown you just 2 of the looks I suggest for this pseudo holiday – click HERE and HERE. I know I owe you one more look, but until I’ll have the time to do it and post it, I will show you my Valentine’s Day manicures. I have three suggestions and today I’ll show you the first one.

     Mai sunt doar trei zile pana la Valentine’s Day, iar eu v-am aratat pana acum doua dintre machiajele propuse de mine pentru aceasta pseudo sarbatoare – click AICI si AICI. Va sunt datoare cu inca un look, insa pana voi apuca sa-l fac si sa-l postez vreau sa vedeti ideile mele de manichiura pentru V Day. Sunt trei la numar, iar astazi v-o arat pe prima.






     What’s Valentine’s Day without a little bit of red? Even if I avoided creating a look with this color, I simply had to do a manicure in the “color of love”.
     For this model I used only Essence products: the 117 I’m so very nail polish (a vibrant red with an orange undertone in natural light), a stamping nail plate and white nail polish for stamping, and at the end I applied the glittery top coat 01 More than word from the “Hugs & Kisses” collection.

     I hope you’ll like it and don’t be shy to tell me what you think of it.

     Ce este Valentine’s Day fara putin rosu? Chiar daca la machiaj am evitat aceasta culoare, am vrut musai sa fac o manichiura in “culoarea dragostei”.
     Pentru acest model am folosit doar produse Essence: oja 117 I’m so very (un rosu vibrant cu subton portocaliu in lumina naturala), o placuta cu modele pentru unghii si oja alba pentru stampilat, iar la final am aplicat top coat-ul cu sclipici 01 More than words din colectia “Hugs & Kisses”.

     Sper sa va placa manichiura si astept sa-mi spuneti parerea voastra.

     Enjoy the pictures (click on them to zoom in / click pe poze pentru marire).






















     For any questions, requests or/and critics, please don’t hesitate to contact me using the comment section below, my email addresses (ana.s_beautyblog@yahoo.com / ana.s.beautyblog@gmail.com) or on Yahoo Messenger (ana.s_beautyblog@yahoo.com).

     Pentru intrebari, propuneri si/sau critici, ma puteti contacta folosind sectiunea de comentarii, adresele de mail sau pe mess. 





             Kisses and always be beautiful
                   Va pup si fiti frumoase



0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...