joi, 14 martie 2013

NOTD - Ice Queen



     Hello, ladies.

     Today I’m in a hurry so I’ll be brief. About two weeks ago I had ombre nails, a gorgeous combination of white, blue and silver glitter, which you saw first HERE. I know you liked it and I’m sorry it took me so long until posting it, but better late than never.
     Although Aqua Shell told me it looks mermaid-ish, I’ll call it “Ice Queen”, being inspired by the snow I’m enjoying right now.

     Astazi sunt pe fuga asa ca va scriu scurt si la obiect. Acum vreo doua saptamani am purtat o manichiura ombre, o combinatie superba de alb cu bleu si sclipici argintiu, pe care v-am aratat-o prima data AICI. Stiu ca v-a placut mult si-mi cer scuze ca a durat atat pana sa o postez pe blog, dar mai bine mai tarziu decat niciodata :D.
     Desi Aqua Shell mi-a zis ca arata mermaid-ish, eu o sa-i spun “Ice Queen”, inspirata fiind de zapada de care ma bucur acum.







     For this manicure I used “ice, ice baby!” from Essence, KIKO 341 and the glittery topper “Let’s Dance” from P2. I hope you’ll like it.

     Pentru aceasta manichiura am folosit oja Essence “ice,ice baby!”, KIKO 341 si topperul cu sclipici de la P2 “Let’s Dance”. Sper sa va placa :).




























     For any questions, requests or/and critics, please don’t hesitate to contact me using the comment section below, my email addresses (ana.s_beautyblog@yahoo.com / ana.s.beautyblog@gmail.com) or on Yahoo Messenger (ana.s_beautyblog@yahoo.com).

     Pentru intrebari, propuneri si/sau critici, ma puteti contacta folosind sectiunea de comentarii, adresele de mail sau pe mess. 




          Kisses and always be beautiful
 
              Va pup si fiti frumoase




0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...